Job Seekers, Welcome to NCAA Market
Search Filters
Use this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.
Search Results: 522 Jobs
Save Agent
Loading... Please wait.
Harford Community College Logo
Harford Community College

Bel Air, Maryland

NEW! NEW!
Southern Arkansas University Logo
Southern Arkansas University

Magnolia, Arkansas

NEW! NEW!
West Virginia University

Morgantown, West Virginia

NEW! NEW!
Mercyhurst University

Erie, Pennsylvania

NEW! NEW!
Lynn University

Boca Raton, Florida

NEW! NEW!
Lynn University

Boca Raton, Florida

NEW! NEW!
Charlotte Country Day School Logo
Charlotte Country Day School

Charlotte, North Carolina

NEW! NEW!
University of Michigan Athletic Department Logo
University of Michigan Athletic Department

Ann Arbor, Michigan

NEW! NEW!
Central Atlantic Collegiate Conference Logo
Central Atlantic Collegiate Conference

New Haven, Connecticut

NEW! NEW!
Charlotte Country Day School Logo
Charlotte Country Day School

Charlotte, North Carolina

NEW! NEW!
Concordia University Chicago Logo
Concordia University Chicago

River Forest, Illinois

NEW! NEW!
Lynn University

Boca Raton, Florida

NEW! NEW!
VCU Athletics Logo
VCU Athletics

Richmond, Virginia

NEW! NEW!
Texas A&M University Kingsville Logo
Texas A&M University Kingsville

Kingsville, Texas

NEW! NEW!
University of Maine

Orono, Maine

NEW! NEW!
West Virginia University

Morgantown, West Virginia

NEW! NEW!
University of New Hampshire

Durham, New Hampshire

University of New Mexico

Albuquerque, NM, USA

Keene State College in New Hampshire

Keene, New Hampshire

University of Maryland Logo
University of Maryland

College Park, Maryland

Georgia Institute of Technology Athletics Association Logo
Georgia Institute of Technology Athletics Association

Atlanta, Georgia

American International College Logo
American International College

Springfield, Massachusetts

American International College Logo
American International College

Springfield, Massachusetts

Loading... Please wait.
Assistant Coach, Softball
This is a full-time, twelve month position that assists the head coach in the planning, practice and game scheduling, and coaching of the varsity softball team while adhering to Pennsylvania State Athletic Association (PSAC) and NCAA regulations. In addition, this position is responsible for duties and the direct of oversight the developmental team, including but not limited to: game scheduling, game management, practice, and recruiting. Must be able to support and promote the University’s Mission. Instruction consists of 51% of the position time, while the other 49% will be dedicated to other essential functions of the position. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: 1. Assists with all on- and off-field softball instruction; evaluates players while providing instruction. 2. Evaluates pro


This job listing is no longer active.

Check the left side of the screen for similar opportunities.
Loading. Please wait.
Powered By Naylor Association Solutions


Sports & Athletics Career Network