Binghamton University is a NCAA Division I institution in the America East Conference, located in Binghamton, NY with 21 intercollegiate athletic teams. Binghamton University is currently seeking a Ticket Sales Manager.
- Ticket Sales Manager is responsible for coordinating the daily operations of the ticket office for Binghamton University Athletics, which includes printing, distribution and reconciliation of ticket sales for all ticketed events.
- Establish and maintain effective internal accounting controls and best practices for PCI compliance.
- Prepare daily and weekly summary financial statements for all events.
- Manage Agile (ticketing software) computer operations. This includes setup and maintenance of databases, manifests, and events; serving as liaison to the vendor; generating customized reports; trouble-shooting, etc.
- Execute season ticket renewals and mailings.
- Oversee and coordinate the distribution of student-athlete and recruit tickets in compliance with NCAA regulations.
- Work with coaches to create registration links and methods for receiving payments to camps/clinics.
- Daily financial reports for any transactions processed through ticket office, deposits for checks/cash at student accounts.
- Coordinate ticket sales campaigns with the external staff to ensure maximum ticket revenue and donor contributions for all Binghamton athletic events while also promoting the athletics department in the community.
- Cultivate ticket sales opportunities, including contact with local businesses and in-person appointments to sell season tickets, partial plans, group tickets in order to meet budgeted revenue goals.
- Work with the Assistant AD for Community Engagement & Marketing and the Assistant AD for Corporate Partnerships in areas related to the marketing and promoting of the BU athletics department.
- Work cooperatively with other University departments for ticketed events held in athletic venues.
About Binghamton University:
Binghamton University is a world-class institution that unites more than 130 broadly interdisciplinary educational programs with some of the most vibrant research in the nation. Our unique character - shaped by outstanding academics, facilities and community life - promotes extraordinary student success.
Binghamton merges rigorous academics, distinguished faculty and state-of-the-art facilities to engage and challenge its 18,000 students. The high-achieving Binghamton student body also represents a great diversity of life experiences, from first-generation college-goers to international students. Beyond their talent, these classmates share a desire to shape the future through technology, insight, intellectual exploration and community service.