Assistant Coach: Men’s & Women’s Track & Field (Part-time)
Location: Vincennes , Indiana
Coaching - Track & Field
Jr. Collegiate Sports
4 Year Degree
The Vincennes University Athletic Department is searching for an individual to serve as a Part-time Assistant Coach for the Track & Field Program to be in charge of the throws (shot put, discus, and hammer)
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Assist the Head Coach with all aspects of coaching, program, team management, planning and executing training, practices, and meets.
* Participate in professional electronic, phone and interpersonal communication to individual players, administrators, and recruits.
*Assist with planning, procuring, and maintaining the necessary equipment to conduct a successful throw program.
*Participate in professional development.
* Must be able to coach the Throwing disciplines (shot put, hammer, weight throw, disc, javelin)
* Have knowledge of successful strength & conditioning program relevant to events
* Must be able and willing to aid in all levels of prospective student-athlete recruitment, with a primary focus on Throwing events.