Assistant Coach: Men’s & Women’s Track & Field (Part-time)
Location: Vincennes, Indiana
Coaching - Track & Field
4 Year Degree
The Vincennes University Athletic Department is searching for an individual to serve as a Part-time Assistant Coach for the Track & Field Program to be in charge of the throws (shot put, discus, and hammer)
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Assist the Head Coach with all aspects of coaching, program, team management, planning and executing training, practices, and meets.
* Participate in professional electronic, phone and interpersonal communication to individual players, administrators, and recruits.
*Assist with planning, procuring, and maintaining the necessary equipment to conduct a successful throw program.
*Participate in professional development.
* Must be able to coach the Throwing disciplines (shot put, hammer, weight throw, disc, javelin)
* Have knowledge of successful strength & conditioning program relevant to events
* Must be able and willing to aid in all levels of prospective student-athlete recruitment, with a primary focus on Throwing events.
Vincennes University is a premier learning institution, widely recognized for leadership in innovation and delivery of successful educational experiences. A broad range of program offerings and a commitment to superior service ensure the University's role as an important link in Indiana's economic and cultural vitality. VU is a diverse community whose members all share responsibility for supporting the University's mission and are respected for their contributions. VU Athletics' is NJCAA affiliated with Division I programs including Track & Field/CC