$5000 Stipend Room and Board. Will pay for up to 18 credits a year
4 Year Degree
13 openings available.
Reporting to the respective Head Coach, the Graduate Assistant is a twelve-month position starting July 1 2023 or August 1, 2023 depending on the sports season and is renewable for two consecutive years (two years total). The 2nd year appointment is contingent upon successful completion of GA duties and responsibilities. All GA’s must adhere to their graduate program requirements including maintaining a minimum 3.0 GPA and must be enrolled in graduate coursework in each semester of the appointment.
Open Positions: Football 1 Volleyball 1 Men's Soccer 1 Track ( Three Total - 1 Jumps, 1 Throws, 1 Sprints) Wrestling 1 Men's Basketball 1 Men's and Women's Swimming 1 Stunt 1 ESports 1 Softball 1 Baseball 1
Qualifications: • Acceptance into a Graduate Program at Heidelberg University. • Undergraduate experience with athletics and / or intramural sports programs. • Prior experience with a varsity program in the designated sport.
Application Process: Review the position listing and then complete the online application and supply the following:
1. Letter of Application addressing qualifications, including demonstrated experience in the respective sport for which you are applying, responsibilities and goals
2. Current Professional Resume and Three (3) Reference
3. Official copy of all undergraduate transcripts
Application Deadline: Review of candidates will begin immediately and continue until positions are filled.
Responsibilities: • Will serve as an assistant coach with every aspect of the program.
• Assist with planning and implementation of training sessions, scouting, recruiting, video analysis, individual player coaching sessions, equipment, academic monitoring, and athlete fitness programs.
• Maintain compliance with NCAA, Ohio Athletics Conference (OAC), and University policies, rules, and regulations.
Heidelberg University is a community of learning that promotes and nurtures intellectual, personal and professional development, leading to a life of purpose with distinction.
Heidelberg will be a welcoming, student-centered university where in-class and out-of-class learning is seamless and continuous. Both the undergraduate and graduate curriculums will effectively integrate liberal arts and professional preparation across disciplines to prepare our students to be global citizens who think critically, communicate effectively, and serve thoughtfully.