Head Women's Swimming Coach - Lock Haven University
Lock Haven University invites applications for a full-time, permanent Head Women’s Swimming Coach to begin ASAP. To direct all aspects of a successful Divison II women’s swimming program.
* Knowledge of and commitment to University and NCAA Division II rules.
* Effective organization/administrative skills and computer knowledge.
* Demonstrated effectiveness in recruiting.
* Demonstrated effectiveness in fundraising.
* Strong interpersonal skills communicating with student-athletes, campus faculty and staff, prospects, alumni, University supporters and the public.
Specific Duties: To direct coaching, recruiting, fundraising and administrative duties related to those responsibilities of overseeing a Division II swimming program. O
This job listing is no longer active.
Check the left side of the screen for similar opportunities.