The Creative Content Producer will help drive content strategy for Duke Men’s Basketball and is responsible for creating engaging visual media for the DukeMBB brand. The position is involved in Duke Men’s Basketball’s recruiting visits/strategy as well.
- Produce creative content for @ DukeMBB
- Film a variety of team functions, including games, practices and workouts
- Help develop social media branding and aesthetics plan for each season with other core group members
- Participate in regular coordination/brainstorming meetings for DukeMBB content (help drive content strategy for Duke Men’s Basketball overall)
- Help Duke Men’s Basketball remain current with emerging trends in social media
- Help monitor DukeMBB social media accounts
- Track latest innovations in camera equipment and software
- Log all footage shot and help core group members maintain organized video archive
- Produce recruiting content and assist during recruit visits
- Work with and help lead student videographers
Undergraduate college degree. One or more years of professional experience with Adobe Creative Suite is preferred. Must be able to work flexible hours, including frequent evenings and weekends. This position will have work responsibilities around every Duke Men’s Basketball game.
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to think creatively
- Ability to function as part of a team
- Ability to create cutting-edge content for @DukeMBB social channels (Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, YouTube)
- Comfortability with deadlines and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to accept constructive criticism and follow guidelines
- Self-motivated individual excited to take initiative on new projects and learn new skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Understanding of college basketball and the Duke Basketball culture
- Proficiency with Mac systems and Adobe Creative Suite programs
Work requires analytical, communications and organizational skills generally acquired through completion of a bachelor's degree program.
Duke University is a private research university located in Durham, North Carolina. Duke is a member of the Atlantic Coast Conference and sponsors 27 varsity sports, Recreation and Physical Education and the Duke University Golf Club.