Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology is an equal opportunity employer. It is the Institute’s policy to treat all employees and applicants equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There is to be no discrimination because of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, citizenship status, disability, veteran status or sexual orientation.
THE PLACE: Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology has established itself as the nation’s top undergraduate engineering, science and mathematics college. The scenic campus in west-central Indiana is home to 2,100 students with a passion for STEM and learning. Rose is consistently listed among the best colleges and universities in the country, including a No. 1 ranking by U.S. News & World Report as the Best Undergraduate Engineering Program for 23 years running. Our teaching-focused mission is to provide our students with the world’s best undergraduate science, engineering and mathematics education in an environment of individual attention and support.
THE PERKS: Located on the banks of the Wabash River and conveniently located within driving distance of seven major cities, T...erre Haute is a vibrant community with a revitalized downtown, museums, parks, four higher ed institutions, a rich historical past, and a dynamic food, music and arts scene. Rose-Hulman’s serene and safe campus located on the east side of town was recently designated a Tree Campus with more than 1,200 trees on its 250-acre main location. Your successes are celebrated here in a welcoming, supportive and flexible environment with a number of benefits and resources including:
• A variety of health benefit options
• Tuition exchange
• Generous and flexible paid leave program and dedicated time for professional development
• Access to full-service fitness facilities and programming
• A performing arts center featuring national touring acts and campus productions
• Access to state-of-the-art labs, facilities and equipment
• Opportunities to have an impact on student lives and be part of a greater purpose through multidisciplinary project collaboration that can have a global impact