The Ticket Sales Representative’s focus is to provide first-class customer service to the Tennessee Volunteers fan base. The Representative will generate revenue primarily by creating relationships via outbound/inbound phone calls and face-to-face meetings with a concentration on season football ticket sales with a secondary focus on season, single game, mini-plan and group sales for all ticketed sports. These calls will be supplemented using emails and other marketing efforts.
- Sell a full menu for all Tennessee ticketed sports including; season ticket sales, mini plan sales, group sales, and individual game sales to include: Football, Men’s Basketball, Volleyball, Women’s Basketball, Baseball and Softball. - Make set number of calls a day as determined by Associate AD & Associate Director. - Accepts telephone orders, enters ticket and donor information relating to each order into the computer ticketing system for season, single and post-season tickets for all sporting events. - Build relationships with current fans and prospects to determine the best ticket plan for the customer needs.
- Generates daily edits of all entries, verifies the accuracy of the entries and posts the entries.
- Assists with security measures in the ticket office by following applicable policies and procedures related to security and accountability of tickets and/or revenue.
- Build relationships and work with other UTAD staff
- ticket operations, Tennessee Fund, marketing, etc.
- Other duties or special projects may be assigned at the Department management team’s discretion.
- Ability to build relationships with people and natural customer service instincts as well as a positive team centric attitude with a professional demeanor is essential to this position.
- Strong critical thinking, problem-solving, and conflict resolution skills as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills are necessary.
- Ability to engage effectively with others of diverse cultures or backgrounds is essential.
- The ability to work a non-standard work schedule which will include nights, weekends, holidays and the potential for overnight travel is mandatory