Head Men’s and Women’s Cross Country and Women’s Track Coach
Purpose of Position:
Under general supervision the Head Men’s and Women’s Cross Country and Women’s Track Coach contributes to the educational mission of D'Youville College by offering direction and instruction in the area of Cross Country and Track.
Specific Tasks/Duties performed:
· Contributes to the educational mission of the College by coordinating the instruction of student-athletes in the area of Cross Country and Track training and competition;
· Recruits student-athletes for the Men’s and Women’s Cross Country and Women’s Track Coach program;
· Instructs methods and strategies and coaches student-athletes in the sport;
· Makes recommendations for scholarships;
· Schedules practices and games;
· Coordinates travel (ex: bus/air, hote
This job listing is no longer active.
Check the left side of the screen for similar opportunities.