The Assistant Track Coach reports to the Head Coach and is responsible for assisting the Head Coach in carrying out all activities necessary to accomplish the objectives of this sport within the guidelines of the NJCAA, Region X and Louisburg College.
- Provide instruction to track student-athletes on the fundamentals, details and strategy of track as assigned by the head coach.
- Assist the head coach in developing program strategies.
- Counsel student athletes in sport participation, personal developments and academics.
- Assist in monitoring student-athletes academic progress.
- Work with admissions to enroll student athletes.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively and appropriately.
- Ability to travel and recruit student-athletes.
- Ability to learn and comply with all policies and regulations of Louisburg College and The NJCAA.
- Ability to motivate student athletes to become successful.
Please send application to email@example.com. Please include Resume, 3 references, and a cover letter.
Required Minimum Qualifications
A bachelor’s degree is required, master’s preferred.
Previous coaching/ playing experiences at the collegiate level are preferred.
A proven record of integrity, high principles and demonstrated skill in developing and motivating student athletes academically and athletically
A background check will be required of the successful applicant.
Related by faith to The United Methodist Church, Louisburg College is committed to offering a supportive community that nurtures young men and women intellectually, culturally, socially, physically, and spiritually. As a two-year residential institution, we provide a bridge for students to make a successful transition from high school to senior colleges and universities.
The faculty at Louisburg College has dedicated themselves to the success of every student. Teaching and advising, not research, are our professors' primary responsibilities. Our dedicated faculty provide individual assistance, ensuring that each student is academically prepared to meet major four-year colleges and universities’ requirements. Faculty members keep generous office hours, and most provide home phone numbers and e-mail addresses. You will not find graduate students teaching classes at Louisburg College only caring and concerned faculty members.