K-State Athletics is seeking qualified applicants for a Ticket Services Post Graduate Intern, which is a temporary, full-time, benefits-eligible position for up to 24 months.
The Ticket Services Post Graduate Intern position is a local agency, hourly, unclassified position that will assist the Assistant Director of Ticket Operations in ensuring consistent daily operations of the KSA Ticket Office. This is a temporary benefit eligible full-time position for up to 24 months.
· Bachelor’s Degree by hire date
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Experience working in a customer service setting
· Experience in a collegiate athletic ticket office
· Must have a strong work ethic
· Excellent customer service skills
· Two years undergraduate experience working in an intercollegiate athletics ticket office
· Knowledge of Big 12 rules and regulations pertaining to ticket sales
· Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States at the time of employment
· This position holds expectations of compliance with all NCAA, Big 12 Conference, Kansas State University and K-State Athletics, Inc. rules and regulations.
· Must be able to work evenings and weekends This position holds expectations of compliance with all NCAA, Big 12 Conference, Kansas State University and K-State Athletics, Inc. rules and regulations.
To be considered for this position, applicants must complete the online application and submit/upload the following documents:
1. Cover letter describing your qualifications for the position 2. Resume which must contain three professional references with contact information (name, title, phone number, email address)
Screening of applications begins immediately and continues until filled.
Kansas State University is an Equal Opportunity Employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans and actively seeks diversity among its employees.
In connection with your application for employment, Kansas State University will procure a Background Screen on you as part of the process of considering your candidacy as an employee.
Additional Salary Information: $10 per hour (approximately $20,800 yearly estimate plus paid overtime) in the first year; potential to earn $12.50 (approximately $26,000 yearly estimate plus paid overtime) after completion of first year with a successful review and budget approval. Paid biweekly (26 pay periods).
•Medical, dental and vision health plans
•Earned leave plan – vacation and sick
•Parental leave plan
•Term life insurance
•Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
•Long term disability insurance
•Paid KSU designated holidays
Internal Number: 510745
About K-State Athletics
Our mission is to foster a culture in which our student-athletes have every opportunity to reach their maximum potential academically, athletically, mentally and socially while operating an organization that is anchored by a genuine commitment to K-State, our supporters and each other.
LIVABILITY: 2018 Top 100 Best Places to Live -- Manhattan, KS ranked #2
KSA Family: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hA_nUQHRJA&list=PL7MqytzxG6db56D7MX9s1Xa2Bh3D2dHZR
KSA Facilities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCGK0fuAlJs&list=PL7MqytzxG6db56D7MX9s1Xa2Bh3D2dHZR&index=3
KSA – Life in Manhattan: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44uz5W51vk0
Visit Manhattan: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwrSSMxdm1U