- Lead in the administration of the entire program; including assisting with daily practices, game responsibilities and alumni relations.
- Be responsible for the development, safety and conduct of the team.
- Have a thorough knowledge of NCAA, conference and institutional rules and conduct the unit within those regulations.
-Identify, scout, and visit with student-athletes throughout the Tri-State area (as well as nationally) in high schools, camps or combines, and on-campus visits.
- Lead a recruitment strategy to attract top level, Division III prospects including setting up campus visits, assisting student-athletes with the application process, and implementation of campus resources.
- Provide an overall positive educational environment for our Student-Athletes conducive to learning, athletic development, social growth, and preparing them for life beyond college. Support participation in the Pioneer Leadership Institute
- Assist in performing both direct and indirect public relations functions including promotion, fundraising, community instruction through camps and/or clinics.
- As a staff member within the Department of Intercollegiate Athletics, responsible for knowledge of and compliance with national Collegiate Athletics Association (NCAA) regulations, both those general in nature and those which apply directly to your position’s responsibilities. Strict adherence to all applicable governing policies, procedures, and regulations of the NCAA is required and is a condition of employment
- Bachelor's Degree - CPR, AED, First Aid by start date
Preferred: - Master's Degree in Health and Human Performance, Kinesiology, or Physical Education - Ability to work nights and weekends - Experience with recruiting - Prior coaching experience at the collegiate level