Manage day to day operations for the Men’s Tennis program. Responsible for planning, supervision and coordination of all aspects of the Men’s Tennis program.
• Administers and manages the Men’s University Tennis program.
• Provides instruction and direction to the Men’s Tennis program.
• Oversees budget for program.
• Scheduling Tournaments.
• Arranges all travel aspects for team.
• Recruits student athletes.
• Coordinates or completes submission of all applications for official travel.
• Supervises team while competing on the road.
• Coordinates or completes submission of travel expenditure reports.
• Coordinates submission of scholarship processing forms.
• Other duties as assigned.
Employer will assist with relocation costs.
Internal Number: SRGV5066
About The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley
The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley (UTRGV) was created by the Texas Legislature in 2013 in a historic move that brings together the resources and assets of The University of Texas at Brownsville (UTB) and The University of Texas-Pan American (UTPA) and, for the first time, makes it possible for residents of the Rio Grande Valley to benefit from the Permanent University Fund—a public endowment contributing support to the University of Texas System and the Texas A&M University System.
The new university is home to a new School of Medicine and will transform Texas and the nation by becoming a leader in student success, teaching, research, and health care. UTRGV enrolled its first class in the fall of 2015, and the School of Medicine enrolled its first cohort in the summer of 2016.
The shared history of UTPA and UTB goes back to 1927, when Edinburg College was founded. In 1973, Pan American opened a second campus in Brownsville, which later became an independent institution of The University of Texas System in 1991. Over the years, the missions and the identities of these great institutions have continually evolved to serve the communities of the Rio Grande Valley.