• Serve as Assistant Women’s Volleyball Coach and Head JV Coach, reporting directly to the Head Women’s Volleyball Coach.
• Assist with program preparations and planning for practices, games, and tournaments.
• JV program development and scheduling.
• Recruit athletes for varsity and JV teams while adhering to NAIA and university standards. Build relationships with recruits, families, and high school/club coaches to aid in recruiting.
• Collaborate with Athletic Trainers, Managers, and other coaches.
• Serve as an effective role model for the players, adhering to all TIU staff behavioral conduct.
• Any other administrative tasks or duties designated by the Head Coach or Athletic Director.
Adheres to and supportive of Trinity International University’s mission, vision and core values including a commitment to a Christian lifestyle and demonstration of character in keeping with biblical principles. Bachelor’s Degree required. Previous coaching experience at the club, high school, or college level preferred. Working knowledge of the game with a demonstrated ability to train and develop athletes within a system of play. Strong interpersonal skills, the ability to work effectively in a team setting, and a commitment to sports ministry.
About Trinity International University
Trinity International University is a private, not-for-profit university affiliated with the Evangelical Free Church of America (EFCA). Trinity is committed to compliance with all applicable federal and state nondiscrimination regulations. As a private religious institution, Trinity reserves the right to exercise preference on the basis of religion in all employment decisions. Women and minority candidates are encouraged to apply.