Operations, Operations - Marketing/Promotions, Operations - Video Services
4 Year Degree
Lead the production and promotion of all sports videos for the department and as the primary feature video producer and editor for the department.
(Note: This excludes lead production of games/matches for broadcast, ESPN+ and/or other streamed events. This position would serve as backup, as needed, for those productions).
- Lead the production and promotion of all sports videos for the department
- Serve as the primary feature video producer and editor for the department
- Conceptualize and produce special video features to increase fan engagement.
- Create new content to promote teams and events in usage on video boards, LipscombSports.com, email campaigns and social media.
- Oversee the production of highlight videos for use in various mediums including implementing on YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter, Athletics web site, Hall of Fame Banquet, and the annual Athletics Awards Banquet
- Catalog and archives game and media content during the academic year for future use
- Recruit, train and supervise student video staff
- Serve as a backup producer for ESPN+ and non-ESPN+ broadcasts, if needed
- Other duties as assigned by the Assistant AD for Communications and Digital Media, Associate Athletics Director for External Affairs and the Director of Athletics
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Proficiency with Adobe Premier and or Final Cut Pro required.
Ability to work evenings/weekends and maintain a flexible work schedule.
Capable of carrying necessary camera equipment to on-campus locations
Good interpersonal skills and ability to work as a member of a production team covering a live event.
Experience with Adobe Photoshop and After Effects
Background working in and filming athletics
Experience filming with DSLRs
About Lipscomb University
Lipscomb University is a liberal arts teaching and research institution committed to being intentionally, courageously and graciously Christian. Our mission is to integrate Christian faith and practice with academic excellence, not only in the classroom but also by involvement in numerous services to the church and the larger community. It is a place that sees the city as our campus and the world as our classroom. This is what grounds us, and it is also what has grown us.
With more than 4,600 students, Lipscomb University was recently named by the Chronicle of Higher Education as one of the fastest-growing private doctoral universities in the nation with a 10-year growth rate of 80.6 percent. Lipscomb is a dynamic university offering students a choice of more than 200 undergraduate programs of study, 24 master’s degrees in 70 fields of study, four education specialist degrees and three doctoral degrees. In addition to Lipscomb’s residential campus in the Green Hills area of Nashville, Tennessee, the university has locations in downtown Nashville and Franklin, Tennessee, as well as a robust online program.
Today, Lipscomb is nationally ranked for its innovation, programs and s...ervice. Each year, Lipscomb students contribute an average of 60,000 hours of service to nonprofits and organizations. Classified as a national university by U.S. News & World Report, Lipscomb University is classified as a doctoral university by the Carnegie Foundation, placing it among 7 percent of schools nationwide.
At the heart of Lipscomb University are more than 940 full-time faculty and staff who are committed to creating a lasting impact beyond the campus, serving the good of humanity to the glory of God. As you learn more about Lipscomb, we hope you find it to be a place that is joyfully and energetically committed to God and a place where you truly want to share and invest your talents and skills.