Carson-Newman University’s (C-N) Athletic Department is seeking applications for the full-time position of Head Women’s Beach Volleyball/Assistant Indoor Coach. Located in Jefferson City, TN, C-N is a Baptist affiliated University, an NCAA Division II Institution and a member of the South Atlantic Conference (SAC). The Head Women's Beach Volleyball/Assistant Indoor Coach will be under the direction of the Director of Volleyball/Head Indoor Coach and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Create and develop a culture for the beach program
- Recruitment and retention for both the Beach and Indoor programs
- Enhance academic progress and success of the student-athletes
- Organize, supervise and effectively execute practices
- Ensure all NCAA rules are followed
- Organize travel for both teams
- Effectively manage the budget for the Beach program
- Establish a fundraising strategy to supplement the beach program
- Assist the Head Indoor Coach with skill instruction, game review, game day duties, and any other duties assigned
- Collegiate playing and/or coaching experience
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Personable, team player and hard-working
- Working knowledge of volleymetrics or other video breakdown programs, ability to learn
- Minimum requirement, Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university.
This is a full-time position, which includes competitive benefits and salary. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
All interested candidates MUST SUBMIT ALL MATERIALS to the Director of Volleyball/Head Indoor Coach, Ashley Tiernan at email@example.com.