The candidate will assist and report to the Jumps Coach with day to day operations of the pole vault. This is a VOLUNTEER position. Experience in the pole vault is preferred.
Key responsibilities include:
* Assisting with workouts for the jumping events on a regular basis.
* Assisting with competitions during the season.
* Assisting with office duties, as assigned by the coaching staff.
* Assist with on campus official visits.
* Understanding and following all NCAA Division I rules, which will include taking the NCAA recruiting exam.