*Assist in organizing and conducting a Division I Women’s Softball program which includes public relations, recruiting, scouting, player development, budget preparation and management. *Assist in academic supervision and daily workouts. *Provide positive leadership for student athletes. *Perform and assist with other duties as assigned by the Head Coach. *Travel is required *Works with academic staff to ensure academic compliance.
* Bachelor’s from an accredited four-year higher education institution.
* Previous Coaching experience at the college level.
* Demonstrated coaching ability.
* Ability to work within the framework of the University of Tennessee at Martin, the Department of Intercollegiate Athletics, the Ohio Valley Conference, and the NCAA Rules and Regulation
* Master’s Degree * Experience with Division 1 athletics