The University of Tennessee at Martin is accepting applications for an Equipment Manager. Under the general direction of the Head Football Coach. Duties and Responsibilities: * The Health and safety of football players. * The proper fitting, issuing and maintaining of helmets, pads and other equipment * Proper laundering of practice and game-day uniforms * General Field maintenance * Managing the football Office * Assist the Head Football Coach * Supervising a staff of student managers
Knowledge and experience with: * Ordering equipment and supplies.
* Organizing and Maintaining Equipment.
* Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college.
* Effective communication and human relations skills, ability to multitask, organization, ability to work independently with little supervision, ability to interact with coaches and vendors.
* Experience with Division I Athletics
* 5 years in the field of working with equipment acquisition, inventory and purchasing.