Responsibilities: The Graduate Assistant will assist the Head Coach with all aspects of running an NCAA Division III volleyball program. This is a part-time position and will not to exceed 26 hours per designated workweek.
1. A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university is required.
2. Acceptance in to the UMHB Graduate School and registered for classes prior to the first day of hire for this position.
3. Playing experience at the college level is preferred.
4. A high energy level is preferred.
5. Knowledge of NCAA, ASC, and UMHB rules and regulations is preferred.
6. Basic computer competency and general office equipment operation is required.
7. Must be available to travel.
8. Must be available for a flexible work schedule, including assigned weekend and evening hours.
9. Must possess exceptional time management and detail-orientation skills.
Application Deadline: Position will remain open until filled.
Internal Number: 1231
About University of Mary-Hardin Baylor
The University of Mary Hardin-Baylor prepares students for leadership, service, and faith-informed discernment in a global society. Academic excellence, personal attention, broad-based scholarship and a commitment to a Baptist vision for education distinguish our Christ-centered learning community. UMHB is conveniently located in Belton, an historic town of 18,000 in the heart of central Texas. Excellent schools, abundant cultural and recreational opportunities, and a high quality of life are hallmarks of the local community.