Responsibilities: Designs, implements and evaluates the Baseball Program. Performs all related administrative duties as assigned, to include recruiting, travel, budget oversight, resource management and media communications.
1. A Bachelor’s degree is required.
2. At least ONE of the following is required: a. Head coaching experience at the high school level b. Head or assistant coaching experience at the collegiate level
3. Proficiency in NCAA rules and regulations is required.
4. Basic competency in Microsoft Office for Windows applications (word processing, database, spreadsheet, e-mail, presentation graphics, etc.) is required.
5. Proficiency in general office equipment operation is required.
6. Must possess exceptional time management and detail-orientation skills.
7. Must be at least 21 years of age.
8. Must possess a valid Texas driver’s license and be insurable by UMHB auto insurance carrier.
Salaries and Benefits: Competitive salary commensurate with experience, excellent benefits including Day One medical and dental insurance, retirement plan with match and tuition benefits for employees and their dependents.
Application Deadline: Position will remain open until filled.
Additional Salary Information: Excellent benefits including Day One medical and dental insurance, retirement plan with match and tuition benefits for employees and their dependents.
Internal Number: 1233
About University of Mary Hardin-Baylor
The University of Mary Hardin-Baylor prepares students for leadership, service, and faith-informed discernment in a global society. Academic excellence, personal attention, broad-based scholarship and a commitment to a Baptist vision for education distinguish our Christ-centered learning community. UMHB is conveniently located in Belton, an historic town of 18,000 in the heart of central Texas. Excellent schools, abundant cultural and recreational opportunities, and a high quality of life are hallmarks of the local community.