- Bachelor’s degree
- Collegiate or professional running experience
- Knowledge of local running community, especially high school programs
- Experience in higher education generally, and at community colleges specifically
- CPR/AED certification
- Experience in the following areas:
- scheduling athletic events
- recruitment and transfer process for student athletes
- budget development and oversight
Review of applications will be ongoing until position is filled. For consideration, please submit ALL of the following documents to HumanResources@heartland.edu.
- HCC employment application
- Cover letter
HCC affirms the value of diversity among students and employees. HCC is an equal opportunity institution.