Keiser University's Residential Campus in West Palm Beach is seeking a Men’s Basketball Head Coach.
The Men’s Basketball Head Coach will:
• Report to the Athletic Director and will be responsible for recruitment, maintaining roster size, practice planning, game scheduling, and budget management of the Keiser University's Men’s Basketball Program.
• Assist in the planning, organization and the on-going development of the athletic programming and activities of the program.
• Assist is the building of a cohesive and competitive program.
• Recruit academically and athletically qualified, full-time student-athletes to participate in the program.
• Promote the academic progress and graduation of student-athletes, including assisting with enforcement of a study program.
• Assist athletic department in athletic issues as needed.
• Abide by the rules and regulations of the league in which you will be competing.
• Assist in negotiation of facilities rentals.
We expect the Men’s Basketball Head Coach to:
• Have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree; Master’s Degree preferred.
• Have 1-3 years of advanced coaching experience. College coaching experience preferred.
• Have strong service-oriented skills and the ability to have an exceptional customer service attitude.
• Have strong communication and organizational skills and demonstrate the ability to work independently.
This is a full time position that requires day, evening, and weekend availability.
Internal Number: 1199438
About Keiser Univerisity
Keiser University, is the Flagship/Residential Campus of the 17 Florida locations. KU is a Level VI, regionally accredited university by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates and degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, masters, specialist, and doctoral levels. Students are pursuing degrees in over 100 doctoral, specialist, master’s, bachelor’s, and associate fields. KU Athletics are a member of the NAIA and Sun Conference.