For the 2019-2020 season, the TaxSlayer Gator Bowl is looking for a Ticketing and Finance intern. This intern will be responsible for the following areas:
- Ensuring accounts are up to date by tracking receivables and processing payments.
- Assisting with ticket sales and service (in person, phone and email).
- Assisting in ticket fulfillment of individual buyers and corporate members.
- Generating ticket reports.
- Managing Will Call and game day box office.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
Able to commit to working 40 hours a week with potential extended hours (which includes after hours and weekend/holidays) during football season
High attention to detail
Able to work well under pressure
Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office productions specifically including Excel
Adapts well to new technology
Ability to work well in both individual and group settings
About TaxSlayer Gator Bowl
The TaxSlayer Gator Bowl’s mission is to provide Northeast Florida with the very best in college athletics and related activities in order to maximize positive impact on the area’s economy, national image and community pride.