- Bachelor’s Degree
- Two – three years of experience coaching intercollegiate athletics.
- Complete knowledge of the NCAA and conference rules and regulations.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain strict compliance with all NCAA and conference rules and regulations in addition to University policies.
- Demonstrated ability to advance the Athletic Department and University toward diversity and gender equity.
- Demonstrated experience with recruiting exceptional prospective student-athletes.
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor and attitude at all times.
- Demonstrated success meeting or exceeding NCAA Academic Progress Rates.
- Master’s Degree
- Minimum of one year of coaching experience at a NCAA Division I institution.