• Serve as the primary media contact for at least two sports, including stat crew.
• Assist with the production of game-day programs for all home sporting events.
• Assist with the maintenance of the Department of Athletics website including creation of web graphics packages.
• Implement publicity campaigns to increase fan engagement across all sports.
• Assist with the maintenance of archival information, records, photos, statistics, etc.
• Other duties as assigned, including various research projects and game operations.
Qualifications: • Minimum of one year’s experience in an intercollegiate sports information office. • Excellent organization, interpersonal and communication skills. Strong writing and editing ability. • Familiarity with web site maintenance, and Adobe Creative Suite • Working knowledge of video editing software is preferred. • Additional consideration will be given to candidates with a working knowledge of various Stat Crew software packages • Must be self-motivated with attention to detail and accuracy • A bachelor’s degree is preferred • Evening and weekend hours required along with some travel