Operations, Operations - Sports Information, Operations - Video Services
4 Year Degree
The University of Tennessee at Martin is accepting applications for a Communication Assistant III. This non-exempt position works under the general direction of the Coordinator of External Operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Producing event highlights and feature packages; producing social media content; managing distribution of highlights to external entities, including media agencies, conference and NCAA offices. Responsible for video production, including writing, shooting, editing, and post-production of content for athletics production, sports information and marketing (video boards, promotional videos, team entrances, special events, and television commercials.
* Producing the year-end highlight videos for the annual Student Athlete Banquet
* Producing video content for videoboard systems, including intro videos, hype videos, and other operational needs
* Researching and acquiring new production equipment within appropriated budget
* Responsible for management and organization of cameras and editing equipment
* Travel as needed with athletic teams
* Assist with managing the operations associated with OVCDN streaming
All applicants must apply through link.
Minimum Qualifications: * High school degree and three years experience in field or completion of specialized training. Experience may substitute for education on a year-for-year basis. * At Least 3 years of experience in video production * General computer skills, organization, and patience. * Knowledge of sports and promotion
* Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced work environment with frequent interruptions while maintaining a courteous and professional attitude in stressful situations.
* Ability to work effectively with coaches, administration, and support staff within a highly competitive and dynamic NCAA Division I environment.
Additional Salary Information: Salary based on experience.