Benefits: Includes single or family health care coverage (premiums paid for by the university), basic life insurance, EAP, retirement plan, tuition waiver, annual and sick leave. Optional benefits available: supplemental life, dental, vision, long term care insurance, flexible spending account, supplemental retirement plans.
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm; including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
For full consideration, all application materials must be fully submitted by 5PM on the closing date, June 26, 2018. Apply online at http://und.edu/jobs. Reference Job ID #4483.
The University of North Dakota is seeking applicants for the Women’s Basketball Director of Operations position. This position will direct day-to-day operations for the UND women’s basketball program including, but not limited to:
* Overseeing all administrative aspects of the program
* Arranging all team travel
* Serve as summer camp director
* Assisting with management of team budget and equipment budget
* Coordinate year-end functions
* Serve as liaison with REA staff concerning our team and visiting team practice and game
* Coordinate championship travel/post season participation in NCAA, WNIT, WBI.
* Other duties assigned by head coach
* Must have a thorough knowledge of and commitment to compliance and follow all NCAA, conference and UND rules and regulations.
* Must provide support and encouragement and ensure the safety and well-being of the student athletes.
Experience managing logistics of team travel
Experience working with coaching staff on coordinating all aspects of prospective student-athlete official visits, coaches recruiting travel, recruiting weekends, and overall recruiting coordination within NCAA bylaws
Experience as lead in all aspects of basketball camps
Experience managing day-to-day calendar and coordinate with external staff
Experience serving as a liaison with visiting teams
Valid Driver's License
Successful completion of criminal history background check
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the US and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Experience managing social media content for program
Experience serving as liaison between the Women’s Basketball program and Athletic Administration including facilities, marketing and promotions, game operations, athletic training, strength and conditioning, nutrition, and media relations
Experience managing team budget, including travel
Experience managing day-to-day expenses and projections as related to the budgeting process
Experience with managing ACS Account
Experience with marketing and promotions
Experience budgeting/ordering/distributing equipment for the WBB program
Experience educating student athletes and monitoring adherence to all rules and guidelines, academic liaison
Experience with alumni and community relations and outreach
Experience coordinating and managing CARA Hours
Internal Number: Job ID#4483
About University of North Dakota
University of North Dakota Athletics Department
2751 2nd Ave N, Stop 9013
Grand Forks, ND 58202-9013