• Work in direct partnership with the Vice President/Director of Intercollegiate Athletics, Deputy Athletics Director and the Vice President for Development to provide leadership and guidance to advance the department’s private fundraising and marketing efforts.
• Provide vision and leadership for campaigns and fundraising plans by planning and executing all fundraising efforts while managing expectations and balancing resources to achieve transformational success.
• Serve on the senior leadership team for Athletics and work in concert with key leadership to develop a plan that will provide the necessary financial resources for Intercollegiate Athletics.
• Responsible for building private support for the institution through the management of an integrated, comprehensive program aimed at alumni and friends, including individual, corporate and foundation partners.
• Help achieve the Athletic Director’s advancement goals by building strong relationships with a broad base of alumni, friends and corporate and foundation partners designed to increase annual philanthropic support.
• Provide leadership to the department’s annual giving and John Purdue Club membership areas and participate in all other aspects of Athletics development efforts.
• Provide oversight for the planning and execution of special events, both on and off campus, designed to support and promote the fundraising efforts for Athletics.
Please visit our website for full description and application instructions prf.org
Bachelor’s degree required.
Degree in athletic administration, communications, management, marketing, or related field preferred.
A minimum of five years in the development, fundraising, or alumni relations required; marketing, athletic Purdue University experience a plus but not required.
Must have a successful record of accomplishment in leading significant fundraising efforts, including soliciting and stewardship.
Experience in advancement leadership in a higher education environment is highly preferred.
About Purdue Research Foundation
Private giving supports Purdue University in its mission to deliver higher education at the highest proven value. The University Development Office (UDO) is dedicated to advancing Purdue and supporting higher education by fostering relationships that result in continuing goodwill and financial support from alumni, friends, and organizations. UDO is part of the Purdue Research Foundation, an organization independent of the University that acts for the benefit of Purdue.