Selected Graduate Assistant (G.A.) will work in the athletics office to assist with day-to-day internal operations & game management duties. G.A. will report to the Assistant Athletic Director-Business/Internal Operations and the Assistant Athletic Director-Operations.
• Assist/Oversee in set-up and break down of internal and external athletic events
• Act as a game manager for various AIC Athletic Events
• Act as site supervisor for various outside rentals
• Send out visitors guides on a weekly basis and be in communication with visiting teams on arrival time and their needs once they arrive on campus
• Assist in facility scheduling for all of the athletic facilities
• Other projects and other responsibilities as assigned by the Assistant AD-Business/Internal Operations
• Admittance into an AIC graduate program • Undergraduate degree in Sport Management, Recreation Management, or related fields • Two-year commitment as a Graduate Assistant preferred • Candidate must be self-motivated and demonstrate strong organizational skills • Strong competency with Microsoft Office Products • Ability to work 20+ hours per week.
Additional Salary Information: Total Stipend is $2,500/semester plus a tuition waiver of 9 credits/semester (Up to $560/credit)
Internal Number: 2
About American International College
American International College is a private, coeducational institution of higher education located on a 70+ acre campus in Springfield, Massachusetts. The campus has 42 buildings on two sites approximately 1/2 mile apart with a total of approximately 660,000 gross square feet. Included in the inventory of buildings are student residences for a resident population of 900 students. Founded in 1885, the College has 3700 graduate and undergraduate students. AIC offers a variety of undergraduate and graduate programs through the Schools of Business, Arts and Sciences; Health Sciences; and Education. The mission of the College is to transform student lives through career focused learning, with a strong foundation in the liberal arts, a commitment to serving the community, and a high level of involvement in the global economy.American International College (AIC) participates in NCAA Division I Ice Hockey (Atlantic Hockey Association) and Division I Women’s Rugby (National Intercollegiate Rugby Association). For all other varsity sports, AIC participates in NCAA Division II and competes in the prestigious Northeast-10 Conference (NE-10).