Responsible for all aspects of developing and sustaining a competitive women’s soccer program in the Big Sky Conference. This includes, but is not limited to: coaching, recruiting, and counseling student-athletes; managing daily administrative duties of the program; fundraising and public relations; supervising assistants; adhering to all rules and regulations of the university, NCAA, and Big Sky.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum five years collegiate coaching/club coaching/collegiate competition required.
- Demonstrate excellent professional/interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrate a commitment to the total welfare of female student-athletes.
- Demonstrate a commitment to developing and sustaining a successful Division I women’s soccer program both academically and athletically.
- Head coaching and NCAA Division I experience preferred.
- Experience coaching women preferred.
Additional Salary Information: The starting annual salary rate for this position will be dependent upon qualifications and experience
As part of the Oregon University System, Portland State University's vision is to enhance recognition of the value of higher education by continually strengthening the metropolitan environment and utilizing that strength for its own growth toward standards of excellence in accessible high quality research, teaching and outreach programs. As a microcosm of the global society, the metropolitan envir...onment becomes a laboratory for Portland State in this vision. It is the vision of a university that will set the standard for institutions located in an urban setting.