| The Big Sky Conference is seeking a Coordinator to assist in the championships and communications departments, and provide support to the compliance staff. The Coordinator will report to the Assistant Commissioner of Championships and be responsible for the following: |
• Assist with the planning and execution of conference postseason championships.
• Oversee Basketball Championships in-game promotions and halftime entertainment.
• Assist with the coordination of the Football Kickoff media day and meetings.
• Order and track product for championships and events.
• Assist with the ordering and delivery of trophies and awards.
• Help to order, inventory and install signage and equipment for championships and events.
• Collect and compile post-championship feedback and evaluations for all sports.
• Assist the media staff in the general administration of the Communications Department.
• Manage the downloading and archiving of video content and photos.
• Assist with the management (printing and distribution) of all student-athlete certificates.
• Assist compliance and governance staff with management duties as needed.
• Provide administrative support for conference calls and in-person meetings.
• Lead conference local volunteer and youth initiative efforts.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
To Apply: Applicants should submit a cover letter and resume as separate attachments in one e-mail to: Janet Carpenter at firstname.lastname@example.org, with subject line Big Sky Coordinator: Last Name.
additional Info: Bachelor’s Degree required and at least 1-2 years of experience in event management and media relations. A salary of $24,000 plus benefits package will be offered. Review of applicants will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. The Big Sky Conference is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Members of underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
About the Big Sky Conference: The Big Sky Conference, now in its 54th year of competition is a premier Division I FCS Conference. Big Sky members include Eastern Washington University, University of Idaho, Idaho State University, University of Montana, Montana State University, University of North Dakota, Northern Arizona University, University of Northern Colorado, Portland State University, Sacramento State, Southern Utah University, Weber State University, with affiliate members Cal Poly (FB), UC-Davis (FB), Binghamton University (Men’s golf) and University of Hartford (men’s golf). The Big Sky sponsors 16 NCAA sports – 9 for women and 7 for men – with member institutions located in nine states. For more information, visit bigskyconf.com and follow @bigskyconf on Twitter and on Facebook (facebook.com/bigskyconf).