ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (Required to perform the job)
- Required to be available five (5) afternoons/evenings per week plus all weekends.
- Required to be available up to two weekday mornings (each week) for staff training workshops and team meetings. Specific days vary as a function of the overall education schedule.
- Working hours will be approximately 18 to 30 hours per week, over a twelve-month period. A coach’s working week is comprised of on field coaching hours, administration duties and attendance at mandatory staff training workshops in the spring and fall seasons. Both elements are paid at an hourly rate.
- Coaches who commit to a full availability employment contract also receive preferential assignments to double camp programs (30 hours per week) plus Residential camps during the summer months. Additionally, coaches will also receive priority in scheduling of winter hours.
- Coach is guaranteed a minimum of 180 coaching hours in the spring and fall season plus a minimum of one (1) 15 hour camp per week of the summer.
- Required to attend a mandatory paid pre-season orientation event.
QUALIFICATIONS, JOB KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITY
- Minimum of a NSCAA National Goalkeeper diploma. Advanced National preferred, but not essential.
- Minimum of NSCAA National diploma / USSF C license
- Must have a minimum of five years previous coaching experience, and at least two within the US.
- Bachelors degree in sports-related field preferred.
- Candidates must hold a valid driving license and have their own vehicle for transportation.
- Candidates must have a clean criminal record.
When applying, select Type of Position Interested In: Part time - RDS Goalkeeper Coach
Application Deadline: 5:00pm May 31st
Due to the cyclical nature of the entertainment industry, the employee may be required to work varying Schedules to reflect the business needs of the company.
Red Bull New York is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other classification protected by law.