| LOURDES UNIVERISTY Assistant Men’s Lacrosse Coach – offensive coordinator |
Lourdes University in Sylvania, OH is seeking qualified applicants for a full-time, 10 month Assistant Men’s Lacrosse Coach, Offensive Coordinator. This position will report to the Head Men’s Lacrosse Coach. The selected candidate will also demonstrate and articulate an understanding and commitment to a liberal arts education.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to assisting the head coach in teaching and implementation of game strategies, skill development, teamwork, student leadership and overall improvement. Focus will be recruitment, retention, academic support and day to day operations. The selected candidate will also have a required secondary assignment within the athletic department as assigned by the athletic director.
• Recruiting / Retention Coordinator: Locate student athletes through high schools, showcases and camps, websites. Hosting recruits on campus and follow up.
• Operations: planning and preparation: travel, inventory, scouting, and social media.
• Camp/clinic administration: assist in prospect day, youth camps and clinic.
• Academic monitoring of student-athletes: routine meetings, coordinating with academic support, monitoring academic compliance with the NAIA.
• Offensive Coordinator: On field and classroom instruction, skill sessions, practice and game planning, film breakdown.
• Acquire a full understanding of the NAIA and the WHAC rules and regulations applicable to the sport of lacrosse and ensure compliance by student athletes and program staff.
• Ensure compliance with the university’s mission.
• Maintain positive communication with university personnel and support staff.
• Collect, disseminate, and maintain accurate records for the lacrosse team.
• Service work is mandated, both in the community and on campus. Working multiple functions with student life, campus ministry and general volunteering is required.