| Williston State College is looking for a Head Softball Coach for its program. Williston State College is a 2-year school that competes in the NJCAA within the Mon-Dak Conference. The Teton Softball program is entering its 6th year of existence and competes at the Division-2 Level. Recent upgrades include a field on campus and an on-campus Recreation Center with an indoor turf and batting cages for practice. |
Head Softball Coach
• Plan and direct the recruitment, conditioning, training and performance of student-athletes, along with fiscal program management.
• Abide by the rules and regulations established by Williston State College, the state of North Dakota and the National Junior College Athletic Association (NJCAA).
• Manage and directs the softball program.
• Coach the softball team.
• Organize and schedules practice sessions.
• Direct and supervise the assistant softball coaches.
• Evaluate and recruit qualified prospective student-athletes and ensures timely submission of their academic records for admissions.
• Monitor academic progress and status of team members, implementing action plans through appropriate staff when needed.
• Oversee the strength and conditioning programs for student-athletes.
• Promote the athletic program through community events, public service, fundraising, and marketing.
• Manage a fiscally sound budget.
• Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
A detailed job description for the above positions may be found at www.willistonstate.edu. All interested persons should submit the following to the Human Resource Office, Williston State College, 1410 University Avenue, Williston, ND 58801 or email to email@example.com:
1. Staff Application for Employment Form; 2. Letter of application; 3. Current resume; 4. Name, address, and phone number of three professional references.