| The Athletics Graphic Specialist coordinates the graphic design and production of all the Athletics department’s publications, including, but not limited to, media guide covers, social media slides, posters, schedule cards, ticket collateral, stationery, flyers and brochures for the Lamar University Athletic Department; production to include all layout and graphic design. Also, responsible for coordinating the printing process with outside printing vendors; other graphic related duties as assigned. |
Duties and responsibilities:
1. Responsible for the design and update of special pages for the Athletics Department website. Design graphics for the Athletics Website, Social Media and various publications. Monitor and provide reporting and identity trends for social media (page views, visits, unique visitors, etc.)
2. Work with Athletics Department Staff to develop, maintain and advance the athletic department brand identity through its various printed and digital publications, which include but are not limited to media guides, game programs, posters, tickets and newsletters.
3. Create unique social media content with a focus on in-game and in-venue interaction with potential to integrate sponsored elements.
4. Implement a consistent graphic identity and branding across platforms and teams, in alignment with the Lamar University and Athletics Department design standards.
5. Manage and execute projects ranging from small standalones to comprehensive integrated
6. Manage student graphic design staff.
7. Provide creative support across the athletic department
8. Other duties as assigned