| The University of Texas at San Antonio is seeking qualified applicants to fill its vacant Assistant Track Coach position. |
Job Duties include:
1. Assist with recruitment and training of student- athletes in Pole Vault event.
2. Assist Head Coach with supervision of travel budget and ensure expenditures do not exceed the amounts officially approved by the Athletics Department.
3. Assist with and support the coordination of the various booster, fund-raising and community programs.
4. Assist with ordering and maintaining inventory of all equipment.
5. Implement comprehensive recruitment programs for prospective student athletes.
6. Assist the Head Coach with coaching and/or training relating to welfare issues and proper techniques.
7. Maintains knowledge of NCAA, Conference USA, UTSA, UT System rules and/or regulations.
8. Monitor academic progress of student-athletes as well as counsel students as assigned.
9. Perform other duties as assigned.
10. Represent the University at off-campus functions.
11. Act as a media liaison.