| Army West Point, an NCAA Division I Institution, invites applications for the position of Assistant Athletic Director for Business Operations. This is a full-time position reporting directly to the Senior Associate Athletic Director. This position is responsible for providing oversight and management of the athletic department’s day-to-day business operations and budget functions. |
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Develops and implements strategies related to resource management, reporting mechanisms related to monthly and annual budget management, presentation of annual budget.
- Oversees the athletic department budget, ensuring best practices are implemented.
- Monitors and reconciles accounts and provides routine status reports as requested.
- Provides analysis and recommendations on spending patterns.
- Assists with preparation of annual NCAA and EADA financial reporting.
- Reviews all department monthly budgets and identifies issues to appropriate staff.
- Reconciles all staff credit cards to ensure proper coding and usage, ensures submission in timely manner.
- Prepares journal entries, check requests, budget transfers and accounting submissions.
- Trains staff on appropriate financial practices or budget processes when necessary.
- Supervises general office operations and staff to ensure efficiency and inventory as needed.
- Develops or recommends office operation policies and procedures.
- Manages, implements and enforces NCAA, Conference and Academy business practices and procedures as appropriate.
- Performs other related duties as assigned, which may include sport supervision.
To apply, please send resume, cover letter and three references to: Stephanie Menio, Sr. Associate Athletic Director, by e-mail at Stephanie.Menio@usma.edu.