Preferred applicants will have:
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Sports Administration or Management; a Master's degree is desired.
- Experience working in a collegiate athletics environment preferably NCAA Division I and completing EADA and NCAA financial reports and audits.
- Demonstrated experience (at least three (3) years) in accounting and fiscal management with working knowledge of various financial software and spreadsheet programs.
- Working knowledge of Ellucian's Banner software.
- Experience in analyzing and interpreting financial data and budget preparation.
- Ability to assess, interpret and apply applicable policies, procedures and guidelines that have significant financial and/or operational impact on the Athletics department.
- Effective decision making, data analysis and supervisory skills.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise independent judgement and discretion and interact effectively with multiple constituencies, both internal and external, to execute job responsibilities.
Learn more about this vacancy, and apply online at http://jobs.unca.edu/. Applications accepted through March 22, 2017. UNC Asheville is committed to equality and diversity of experiences for our students, applicants and employees. Qualified individuals are encouraged to apply regardless of socio-economic status, gender expression, gender and sexual identity, culture, and ideological beliefs. UNC Asheville is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and will not discriminate against applicants and employees on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, genetic information, and any other legally protected status with respect to all terms, conditions, and privileges of university-sponsored activities, employment, and the use of university facilities.Apply Here