| The University of Alabama at Birmingham (UAB), an NCAA DI institution and member of Conference USA, is seeking a Creative Services Specialist. This position serves as the primary in house graphic designer and creative content producer for UAB Athletics. Position reports to Associate Athletics Director for Marketing and is an integral part of the external team. Individual will be asked to manage the athletics brand, provide photographic services for the athletic department, and assist with digital marketing, digital media, and social media initiatives. Duties include the following: |
• Work collaboratively with external team to coordinate and produce all video content for promotional and branding purposes. Projects include hype videos, spirit elements, social media interactives, website features, etc.
• Primary graphic designer for marketing and communications departments. Projects include schedule cards, schedule posters, ticket order forms, fan guides, flyers, social media graphics, infographics, advertising graphics, sales pieces, website design/layout, etc.
• Develop new ways to promote the 18 athletic teams and the department's mission statement while taking advantage of emerging technology. Stay current on graphics trends and techniques to the sports design industry, and learn and incorporate them at UAB.
• Assist with overarching sports marketing, communication, public relation campaigns, and sales campaigns.
• Assist with the creation of marketing, communication, and creative content to engage with fans