| JOB PURPOSE AND FUNCTION Under the general supervision of the Director of Annual Programs, the Manager of Annual Programs will serve as an active member of the Annual Programs team. The Manager is responsible for executing a variety of program-related administrative tasks, planning and organizing programs and events, and supporting the day-to-day activities of the Annual Programs division. |
Work Schedule Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM; Event hours including weekends and evenings as necessary
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Support the season ticket renewal process, including preparing renewal materials, assisting donors with process, and following up on non-renewed accounts.
- Assist with development of the annual membership guide and new member packet.
- Monitor the general membership area and Member Dashboard area of the Foundation’s web site, ensuring that the web content is accurate, timely and relevant.
- Support the annual membership renewal campaign, including preparing campaign materials, defining benefit levels, assisting members with the process, and following up on non-renewed accounts.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all members (responsive to phone and email inquiries, keeping current on Foundation initiatives, training call center staff), and foster relationships with specific donor groups, including lettermen, endowed, faculty/staff.
- Participate in development of the annual budget; remain cognizant of the budget when executing responsibilities.
- Assist with call and web chat overflow from Member Service Center during busy times to ensure donors receive great customer service.
Event Planning and Program Responsibilities
- Plan and host social events for donors, including the Distinguished Donor event and the Signing Day Celebration. Planning and hosting to include developing the invitation list; creating the registration system; securing the venue; selecting and contracting catering and event services; designing the event layout; coordinating set up; developing the program; monitoring the budget; executing any other tasks.
- Plan and execute affinity events to engage existing membership (for example, game-watch parties, bus trips, tailgates) Planning to include developing the invitation list; creating the registration system; securing venues, hotel rooms, and transportation; selecting and contracting catering and event services; designing the event layout; coordinating set up; developing the program; monitoring the budget; and executing any other tasks.
- Coordinate the 12th Man Student Foundation program, serving as advisor to student leadership team.
- Support all activities of the program, including social events, fundraisers, budgeting, membership drives, administrative support, etc.
- Assist in development of short and long term goals for the organization.
- Assist the Director of Annual Programs with the planning and hosting of Athletic Ambassador events, including regional events and the Winter and Summer Meetings.
- Assist with coordinating New Grad programs and activities to engage seniors in the transition to engaged members 12th Man Foundation members who actively support the Foundation’s mission including happy hours, networking socials and tailgates.
Football Game Day Responsibilities
- Plan and host 12th Man Foundation tailgate, including coordinating invitation and registration process and contracting tent, catering, video, restroom, entertainment and other vendors as needed.
- Support the donor parking program by coordinating game day customer service in key donor and RV lots.