Requirements: Must possess a minimum of a “C” license but a "B" coaching license is preferred. An equivalent national youth coaching license, FA 1 or 2 will be considered.
· Must have experience coaching multiple age groups and competition levels.
· Playing experience that demonstrates strong skills and soccer knowledge; professional or college level highly desirable.
· Experience developing coaches and players plus designing educational programs to enhance the development of the game. Support and promote the PCA Culture.
· Previous experience as a Director of Coaching desired, but not necessary.
· Strong leadership and management skills that include the following:
- Ability to organize and execute multiple projects, tasks, and responsibilities simultaneously.
- Experience managing coaching staff and support personnel.
- Experience managing and administrating large events.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
-Applicant must be able to work flexible hours including weekend events and be willing to travel as needed.
Applicant must have a visa to work in the United States.