1. High school graduation or equivalent.
2. Any one or any combination of the following, totaling three (3) years (36 months) from the following categories:
(A) Bachelor’s degree in public relations, advertising, marketing, communications, organizational leadership, graphic design or other closely related field.
• 60 semester hours or an Associate’s degree equals one (1) year (12 months
• 90 semester hours equals two (2) years (24 months)
• 120 semester hours or a Bachelor’s degree equals three (3) years (36 months)
(B) Progressively more responsible professional experience in areas such as, communications, promotions, public relations, marketing, journalism, sales and/or the preparation of advertising materials for mass media or other closely related field.
3. Demonstrated experience marketing various Intercollegiate Athletic sport programs.
4. Demonstrated experience working with ticket holders, donors, athletic department staff, student-athletes, event support personnel and spectators.
5. Demonstrated experience with Adobe Creative Suite or other graphic design programs.
NOTE: Part-time employment is calculated to a full-time equivalent.
This is a security-sensitive position. Before any offer of employment is made, the University will conduct a pre-employment criminal background investigation, which includes a criminal background check.
The preferred candidate will have a master’s degree with 2-4 years of intercollegiate athletics marketing experience, demonstrated participation with outside community organizations, demonstrated experience with fan engagement and game scripting, familiarity with video board use/creativity and ability to effectively communicate through oral, written and electronic forms.