Globall Concepts, the parent company of the Long Island Rough Riders soccer franchise, is seeking qualified candidates who aspire to achieve Director of Coaching status within its Youth Division.
Affiliated with New York City FC in the MLS, selective candidates must have a minimum of a USSF C coaching license or equivalent and an affinity to coaching all ability levels of youth soccer. Professional | college playing experience preferred.
Detailed oriented, technologically proficient and able and willing to cross perform between on-field coaching and off-field administrative and management responsibilities are job prerequisites.
Consistently able to perform in a fast-paced environment that requires a typical work week of a minimum of 45+ hours that comprise office hours during weekday afternoons and on-field coaching and program oversight during evenings and weekends.
Must be able to maintain a high level of professionalism within a demanding and scrutinized soccer environment that requires strong communicative skills to both players and parents.
Coaching and training expertise to span from recreational youth players to aspiring professional players at the Rough Riders PDL and UWS level.
Bi-lingual is an attractive CV quality.
Housing availability to accommodate individuals if relocation is desirable.
Compensation based on coaching credentials, management experience, administrative knowhow and educational background.
- Oversee the training, coaching, administration, management and operations of the entire Junior Rough Riders Youth Program with the primary goal of developing elite level players.
- Design innovative training programs that set the industry standard while maintaining and developing new comprehensive player development curricula across all instructional programs;
- Recruit, assign and schedule coaches and trainers for all Rough Riders programs;
- Oversee the annual youth calendar for the Junior Rough Riders comprising of training sessions, tryouts, tournaments, friendly matches, league games, player evaluations and team social events in collaboration with the Rough Riders Men’s and Women’s home match figures;
- Identify and recruit elite level players into the Junior Rough Riders while assisting the Rough Riders Men’s and Women’s team with player recruitment.
- Instill a universal coaching philosophy that translates to all instructional based programs.
- Establish and continue relationships with regional and national tournaments while organizing friendly matches against other premier level youth clubs.
- Provide quarterly coaching clinics and evaluations throughout the year, to ensure the coaching staff maintains a professional training methodology.