Come work, live, and play in the high desert of northeastern Nevada, where a unique, vibrant, and growing community meets scenic wilderness with boundless and varied recreational opportunities.
Where else can one golf, ride horses, rock climb, mountain bike, see a concert, and hit a casino buffet all in one day? If you have the energy and spirit, this could be your next home.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the daily operations of a 570,000-gallon seasonal swimming pool.
- Assist in development, planning, implementation, and management of recreational programming for all residents, including youth and adult athletic events and leagues.
- Build partnerships with coaches, coworkers, volunteers, public and private institutions, and the community as a whole.
- Assist in supervising use of District facilities, ensuring cleanliness, compliance, and safety.
- Train, evaluate, coach, and discipline pool staff. Assist in hiring and recruitment.
- Coordinate maintenance schedules, assist and perform routine tasks.
- Represent the District in a positive, professional manner. Speak at meetings and public events as needed.