| The Assistant Athletic Director for Sales and Marketing assists the Director of Athletics and Deputy Director in the administration of the fundraising and marketing efforts for the intercollegiate athletic programs at SIUE. Duties and responsibilities will include: |
- Developing the SIUE athletic corporate sales initiatives. This includes the developing and fulfillment of corporate sales agreements with vendors. Assisting in strategic planning of corporate partnerships and development initiatives.
- Developing the SIUE athletic development/fundraising initiatives. Managing the relationships of prospective donors for the Department of Athletics and identify, qualify, cultivate, solicit, and steward alumni, friends, corporations, and foundations.
- Managing the Annual Fund including generating all promotional materials, fulfilling amenities available to members, hosting special events for donors, and initiating renewal and new solicitations. Serve as staff liaison with Cougar Basketball Booster Association, and any other support groups.
- Developing and implementing sport-specific and department-wide marketing plans. Lead multiple projects with assigned sports serving in a marketing management role coordinating with vendors, graphic designers, and sports information staff in addition to all social media advertising platforms. Assist in the development of long range planning for marketing initiatives and events.
- Event management and staff oversight for home events.
- Oversee the ticketing operations for the department, including supervision of the Business Administrative Associate (Ticket Manager) and serving as the liaison with the TicketReturn system.
- Serving as the lead on special marketing/development projects (e.g, Pink Zone, Hall of Fame, etc.).
- Complying with University, Conference and NCAA Division I rules and regulations.
- Additional duties in support of the department’s mission and goals.
Sport supervision may also be included in the position responsibilities depending on the final candidate’s skills, experience and interests.
This position is a current Administrative / Professional vacancy at Southern Illinois University Edwardsville.
Applicants must apply through SIUE’s HireTouch website. Applications cannot be accepted through the NCAA Market or directly from the applicant. Applicants must submit (upload) a cover letter, resume, unofficial academic transcripts, and a list of at least three professional references through HireTouch.
To apply, you can access the job at https://siue.hiretouch.com/job-details?jobID=5234&job=assistant-athletic-director-for-sales-and-marketing-5234.
Questions can be sent to Katie Zingg at email@example.com.