Shattuck-St. Mary’s School has established a high-profile reputation in the U.S. independent school world and beyond, largely thanks to nine Centers of Excellence that draw aspiring and elite-level high school students to immersive programs in athletics, arts and academics.
Founded in 1858, Shattuck-St. Mary’s (www.s-sm.org) is a coeducational Grades 6-12 independent college preparatory school. The school has an enrollment of approximately 475 students, about 80% of whom are boarding students. The school has two divisions (Middle School and Upper School) on adjacent campuses in Faribault, Minnesota, 45 miles south of the Twin Cities.
Established in 2005, the Boys’ Soccer Center of Excellence is a member of the US Soccer Development Academy. Learn more at: www.ssmathletics.org/sports/soccer.
The full-time Director of Boys Soccer oversees all aspects of Center of Excellence Soccer including development, recruiting, coordination, and communication of the program’s philosophy in alignment with the School’s mission. The Director will also serve as the Head Coach for the Boys U18 Development Academy team.
The Director will also provide leadership to other coaches of the School’s several soccer teams and serve as a liaison with parents, alumni, high school and club coaches, media and general public.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Shattuck-St. Mary’s School salaries are competitive and based on years of experience and expertise.
- Full-time employees may be eligible for participation in the School’s defined contribution retirement plan upon hire and the completion of required retirement plan documents.
- Campus housing or an appropriate housing stipend is included.
- Dependents who qualify for admission will be entitled to full tuition remission as day students.
- Individual health care coverage. Family health care coverage is available, the cost of which is dependent upon the plan selection.
- The school financially supports the continuing professional development of its coaching staff.