| An hourly position that will assist the Assistant Director of Ticket Operations in ensuring consistent daily operations of the KSA ticket office. |
(1) Assist the Assistant Director of Ticket Operations in supervising, hiring, training, scheduling and evaluating the ticket office part-time staff on a daily basis and at certain events. Oversee customer account invoicing and balance collections. Respond to ticketholder questions and complaints by handling all situations in a positive manner.
(2) Oversee ticket operations for volleyball and baseball in accordance with NCAA, Big 12 Conference, Kansas State University and K-State Athletics rules and regulations. Includes occasional travel with teams to away games as required.
(3) Assist in producing and preparing information necessary to perform daily reconciliations, credit card authorizations and daily deposits in accordance with KSA policy and procedures.
(4) Assist with all other athletic events, as required, which may include occasional travel with teams to away games as needed; ensure tickets are properly issued according to established priority seating system as established by K-State Athletics, Kansas State University, the Big 12 Conference and NCAA rules and regulations.
(5) Other duties as assigned.
This job description includes the expectation of compliance with all NCAA, Big 12 Conference, Kansas State University and K-State Athletics, Inc. rules and regulations.
SALARY: $27,040 with paid overtime
Screening of applications begins immediately until position is filled.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: Kansas State University is an Equal Opportunity Employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans and actively seeks diversity among its employees. Follow the link to find out more. "EEO is the Law" Poster.
K-STATE ATHLETICS WEBSITE: http://www.kstatesports.com/