| (September 6th, 2016) We are currently seeking talented individuals committed to helping other people improve their health through exercise and looking for a long-term career path with an exciting mission-based company. We offer full-time, salaried coaching jobs but require passion, hard-work, compassion, and a shared sense of purpose. Do you dream of a career where you can use sports and fitness to make a positive difference in other people's lives? |
The day-to-day job is to lead clients through one-on-one exercise and lifestyle coaching sessions by applying the GhFITLAB protocol to each individual person, including physical and psychological perspectives. The protocol is a medically proven program that leverages a data-driven analysis to maximize the impact on each person, it's been proven highly effective in clinical research.
We hire former college coaches and student athletes, many have psychology and/or kinesiology degrees but not all. We are not looking for classic personal trainers or personal training certifications. We train our team members to deliver the GhFITLAB protocol, that education can only be provided by us. Our current openings are in our Glenview facility and we are looking for talent that is available to start a full-time job mid to late July.
• Work with clients one-on-one in a GhFITLAB facility.
• Deliver the GhFITLAB protocol which incorporates exercise and lifestyle coaching built on a highly structured, evidence-based framework.
• Be a positive team member in a growing organization with an impactful long-term vision.
What We Are Looking For:
• Talented, hard-working, bright individuals who are motivated by helping others
• Passionate about exercise and health
• Committed to starting a professional career
• Undergraduate or graduate degree in exercise science, exercise physiology, kinesiology, psychology, athletic training or a related field OR demonstrated commitment to exercise through collegiate athletics, etc...
What We Are Not Looking For
•Traditional personal trainers
•Personal training certifications or qualifications
•Part-timers, or people who aren't seeking a professional career
• Results Oriented
• Passionate and Mission-Driven
• Customer Focused
• Deliver Solutions
•Attention to Detail
This job will mainly be located in our Bucktown facility, however some of the training/management will occur in our Glenview facility so candidates need to be able to get to Glenview when necessary.